Shakespeare once wrote, "The world's a stage" and as such, you get a chance to make the world your own, a chance to channel your inner realms of the vagaries of emotions and expressions that are befitting a method actor of the highest caliber or you can just smash a watermelon with a hammer and call it a stand-up act. Once you're in the spotlight, all you have to do is entertain and entertain some more.
- Prelims: 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
- Finals: 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM, Oct 5
- Any number of participants allowed.
- Participants will be given a situation to be enacted.
- Participants will be judged on their spontaneity and humor, flow and expressions.
- 5 participants will be selected for finals
- Judges decision will be final and binding
Contact us: Yogesh 96001 90700